Steps to withdraw funds from Avacus wallet to external wallet.
(1) Click on username on upper right corner of the screen, then click "wallet" from the dropdown.
(2) Click "BTC Wallet" then select currency to withdraw from the dropdown.
(3) Enter "Amount in selected currency" and "Your selected currency address", then click "request withdraw",
And adjust the withdrawal fee with the slide bar.
Please note that setting too low a fee may cause your transaction to remain unconfirmed for a long time. Customize your transaction fee at your own risk.
(4) A 6 digit confirmation code (Approval Code) will be sent to the registered email address.
In the case of not receiving the confirmation code, please check "Spam folder"
(5) Enter the confirmation code and click “withdraw” to complete withdrawal process.
- By clicking "Confirming" you can check transaction ID and number of confirmations.
- Transfer fee for withdrawal fluctuates depending on the congestion and other situations of the network.
- Transfer time depends on the characteristics of the blockchain.
- If you make a mistake in address to withdraw, it will not be retrievable. Please pay extra attention when you are making a withdrawal.
Frequently Asked Questions (1)How long does it take to make a withdrawal?
Bitcoin transactions typically take 10 minutes to several hours in some cases, depending on the transaction fee you choose.
In addition, It may also be prolonged depending on the pending transactions that are in the Bitcoin mempool, especially when the blockchain is crowded.
You can verify the status of your transactions by entering your transaction ID in the blockchain tracking service.