Google Authenticator Set up
(1) Download Smartphone app
(2) On Avacus website, click username on the upper right corner of the screen, then click "Setting" from dropdown.
(3) Click "Security" from the menu on the left
(4) Click "Enable Two-Factor", then enter "Password" for login and click "Enable"
(5) Click the address part when the screen below is displayed.
*If you click “x” on this screen, you may not be able to login due to authentication failure.
(6) When the QR code is displayed on the screen, launch “Google Authenticator” or “Authy” on the smartphone and scan the displayed QR code.
*Caution: if you leave this screen before scanning, you won’t be able to login.
(7) This completes the 2-step verification setting. For future login, use the 6 digit number displayed in "Google Authenticator" or "Authy".
*After completing the 2-step verification setting, you will only be able to login using the code provided to the device that scanned the QR code.
*You won’t be able to login in if your smartphone is lost, stolen or broken. Be sure to keep a backup.
How to Back up
- Scan the QR code with multiple smartphones or tablets.
- Print or screenshot and save the QR code.
To cancel 2-step verification, undo the set-up process to disable.
Please contact support if you are having problems with login due to 2-step verification trouble, such as a lost or broken smartphone.